Week 7, 8, and 9 update

My week 7 and 8, roll got ruined during development. I ended up getting my chemicals mixed up in the bottles. I use the fixer first followed by the developer let’s just say the pictures did not come out right out of 36 I think only 7 came out and are very blurry and hard to see. I haven’t even tried to scan them. My week 9 I use my medium format camera and those came out fine the only problem is I don’t have negative holders for my scanner. I did order one from B&H they should probably be here in about a week.

I did develop 2 rolls of black and white today, I just need to resize them and see if I can post them up today.

3 thoughts on “Week 7, 8, and 9 update

  1. Oh, what a shame! It could happen to any of us. I agree with Austerby though. You’re still going on and that’s a good thing. šŸ™‚

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s