It’s kind of a long story, and if you are interested in the details please visit the site and prowl around. The gist is that Todd was kind enough to print one of his fabulous terraPin camera designs on his 3d printer and donate it to the project. We did the first swap to test it out. Here are the results!
Todd took his shots in Seattle, Washington and I took my shots in Portland, Oregon. Ektar film was used. Todd mentioned that a lot of his shots were of foliage so I kept that in mind as I took mine. I did do a foliage shot though (couldn’t help it). I also decided that I wanted to try some still life to see how that would play out. Here are my favorites from the bunch! Click to embiggen.
If you are interested in participating in the project, do let me know! The more the merrier!