After a few awkward minutes of butter-knifing I decided it was a lost cause, loaded a fresh roll, and ordered a film extractor. Then I took the first shot actual shot on the new roll.
I have this sign on my wall, it just says “Make mistakes”. Its a reminder that not every day will be perfect, and that sometimes you just have to experiment. That was what I accomplished with this roll. None of the following photos will be winning any awards any time soon for their content, but I still consider this a success because I feel I have a grasp now on pushing film during the development process. Enough yammering, onto the photos:
Arista EDU – 400 iso (Push +1 to 800 iso)
Rodinal 1:25 dilution
5.5 Minutes Development time at 70º
Rodinal 1:50 dilution (5ml in 250ml water)
16 Minutes Development time at 70º
Standard Fix – 4 Minutes
Used Photo Flo.
Very low contrast images (easily corrected in post), expected grain increase.
WordPress and Tumblr Visit http://ift.tt/1H0ZZR0 for gallery below: