I struggled on this day to shoot well. Here is used a Hasselblad 503cx using Fuji Pro400H and decided to try a few different lenses. 90% of my shots are taken with the 80mm lens and I seem to slot in with that lens. I tried some shots with the 60mm lens and they were underexposed and out of focus. The fairly successful shots were made with a 150mm lens. Out of 4 rolls I loaded one backwards (duh), zero images. Hard to put in the effort and lose the result from lack of attention. But I learned. The film tends to have a magenta cast, not sure if it is my manner of exposing it. I did use a polarizing filter and perhaps that is a reason. I’ll use the film without one next time. I developed these shots with a new color chemical, Rollei Colorchem. The kit allows processing at 77 degrees and has latitude of 2 or 3 degrees. Much more forgiving than the Unicolor kit at constant 102 degrees. I enjoyed shooting the young family and emailed the shots to Ben who thanked me. I chalk this weekend up to a learning experience that will hopefully lead to better results in the future.